Orgasmic Health Workshop:
Female Anatomy & How-To's
Thursday, September 6th
@Hatched Collective Studio
3536 Adams Ave, San Diego CA, Normal Heights
It's time to take your orgasms seriously.
Life is good - and if you know where to look and touch, it can be great.
Join us for an evening of wellness, body awareness and female empowerment
You deserve a fun night to bring your sexy back, because… who doesn’t want better orgasms?
Intimate Health is here to open the conversation for women learning to enjoy their bodies fully. When you have a solid understanding of the physical and energetic anatomy of your reproductive system, you can sexplore in a safe and enlightening way on your own! With a combination of light yoga, breath work, and body awareness exercises, we will teach you how to connect with your body's amazing capabilities.
It's time to learn about your body’s capacity to experience pleasure so that you can better communicate what you deserve and desire. You’ll get tips and techniques to improve your intimacy with yourself and/or your partner(s).
This workshop is for women only, (all-gender workshops coming soon) so grab a few of your girlfriends for a fun and educational night with some fantastic women!
What to expect
- Light hors-d'oeuvres & chocolate
- A health-focused evening workshop in a safe & supportive environment
- Introductory and low impact intimate health yoga session
- Breath and body-awareness exercises
- The Intimate Health Workbook
- Amazing friends!
- What to wear? Yoga attire or something comfy for light yoga ans stretching
- We have plenty of yoga mats for you to use, but feel free to bring your own
- 5:45-6:00pm - check in and get settled
- 6:30pm - light yoga session
- 7:00pm - sexual health & reproductive anatomy
- 7:30pm - blindfold taste testing & heightened sensation exercises
- 8:00pm - energetic anatomy and mindful connection exercises
- 8:30pm - Q&A/Girl Talk!
- 9:00pm - goodbyes
Interested in joining us?
Reserve your spot here
Once you pay for the workshop, your spot is officially reserved
* Space is limited so grab your girlfriends and reserve your spots!
For any and all questions, please feel free to reach out to Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org
A $15 payment is required to reserve your spot, the remaining balance is due 3 days before the event.
You can cancel your reservation at any time via email to email@example.com.
The full payment for the workshop is refundable up to 5 days prior to the event.